Hello,

Your assigned Ticket#: 445378

This notice is to acknowledge receipt of your Support Request (Ticket#:
445378).   We appreciate your patience and we will get back to you as soon as
possible.  Tickets are handled on a priority basis - so we kindly ask that you
submit one ticket per incident.

You can view the status of your Support Ticket here:
https://accounts.networkredux.com/ticket.php?ticket=445378

In the meantime, we invite you to visit the helpful links listed below.

Thank you for your business.

Regards,
Account Services
Network Redux, LLC

Find Answers to Commonly Asked Web Hosting Questions:
http://www.networkredux.com/answers

Visit our NOC for system-wide updates: http://www.networkredux.com/noc

----Submitted Request----
Re:  Bug #59088 [Opn->Sus]: PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Invalid library (maybe
not a PHP library) 'uploadpro

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=59088&edit=2

 ID:                 59088
 Updated by:         ka...@php.net
 Reported by:        support at networkredux dot com
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            uploadprogress
 Operating System:   CentOS release 5.2
 PHP Version:        5.2.9
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

This package has not had any releases for 6 years, so I'm gonna suspend it, any
new maintainer that decides to pick this up can re-open this ticket.

Previous Comments:
[2010-03-23 08:17:14] support at networkredux dot com

Any update on this?

[2010-02-27 16:41:19] support at networkredux dot com

we're running PHP 5.2.9 as CGI,

[2010-02-26 01:59:55] support at networkredux dot com

------------
I was bale to successfully install uploadprogress pecl module using the command

pecl install  uploadprogress

============
Build process completed successfully
Installing '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/uploadprogress.so'
install ok: channel://pecl.php.net/uploadprogress-1.0.1
Extension uploadprogress enabled in php.ini
============

But when i try to do a php -i from prompt, it creates an error_log file which
as the error

[25-Feb-2010 22:49:49] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a
PHP library) 'uploadprogress.so'  in Unknown on line 0

Can you help me to solve this. I tried earlier 1.0.0 version too and ended up
in same error.

I verified entries in php.ini and extension_dir folder and all looks fine.

Regards
Sujith