"." in php.pecl.dev (Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:18:43 +0200):
>When I try to locate libfann to manually install fann as an extension
>to PHP, I am directed by the readme file in the downloaded file back
>to the download list. There is no "libfann" available through this
>download page. Please direct me to the exact location of the php_fann
>dependency "libfann"

You are writing 'php_fann', which raises the question to ms if you are
running on Windows. If so, the needed fann dll's are in the downloads at
http://pecl.php.net/package/fann/1.1.1/windows

libfann for Windows can also be found on
http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/deps/
--
Jan