Hi,

Yeah, some tests would in any case make sense.

My concern is when bundling to PHPCPP are several points here

- PHPCPP, while being a good approach, is not actively supported
- the delivery of libphpcpp is questionable for the end user, no current distro
supply it

IMHO, if you target some wider audience, it would make more sense to have this
implementation as a pure PHP extension. I'm myself am also interested to get
more C++ used in PHP and was checking PHPCPP in quite some ways, too.
Unfortunately the maintenance appears to be quite idly and several issues are
still ignored. Fe see the not portable streams implementation and in general
the ignorance of the thread safety and cross platform issues ☹ There are some
more things on that, that I'd see a bit questionable to mark PHPCPP as a ready
for a mass use. Just my two cerns.

Regards

anatol