Requested from:
Username:         rick
Real Name:        Zhenyu Wu
Email:   (show address)
Need Account: yes
Maintenance  php-nsq and swoole

By the way,Thanks for dmitry and derick 's help

To handle:

More info:
My name is WuZhenyu , I’m from a small village in Henan, China .

I used to work for companies such as Didi(like Uber)、YouZan (like Saleforce,)
and so on.

The programming languages I'm good at are PHP、 Java and Go.  But I
prefer PHP, Which gives me the  first job 、a sense of achievement  ,etc.

I’m also Swoole 、Zanphp ’s contributor , Although I contributed very
little code, I just started. You can see my shadow from GitHub. I've been
thinking recently about how to make  contribution to big data.

I want PHP  become better and better. I would like to dedicate my  hole life to

PECL development discussion Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: