Hi: I have a new PHP extension and a maintenance extension that I want to add
to PECL; New extensions: This extension solves the problem that PHP exports
excel slowly and has a large memory footprint, which is very desirable; Url:
https://github.com/viest/php-ext-excel-export Maintenance extensions: This is a
PHP extension for fast string search and replace. It is 2 by StringUtils. PHP.
It supports multiple search terms. We use It as a replacement for PHP 's STRTR,
which is extremely missile in certain cases. The Chinese script conversion is
one of those cases. This extension USES a Commentz - Walter style algorithm for
multiple search terms, or a Boyer Moore - algorithm for single search terms.