Le 06/11/2018 à 16:38, Serghei Iakovlev a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> My name is Serghei. I'm part of Phalcon Core team. My GitHub account is:
> https://github.com/sergeyklay <https://github.com/sergeyklay>
>
> Our team have written a PHP extension called Zephir Parser:
> https://github.com/phalcon/php-zephir-parser
> <https://github.com/phalcon/php-zephir-parser> and I would like it listed
> within the PECL directory. Also I would like to use php.net for version
> control and hosting.
>
> Could you direct me - indicate the necessary steps that I need take to
> achieve all of the above?
>
> Have a nice day,
> Serghei

I don't see any reason to refuse this package, if upstream is willing to
have it available on PECL forge.

BTW, interest is probably low, as this is not for end-users, but rather
for developers of PHP extension which use zephir (a pure-PHP app), and
such dev are probably able to install extension ;)

Remi