Hi PECL team,

i have worked on the php-zmq package and enabled it for current php versions
and current zmq version:
https://github.com/zeromq/php-zmq/commits/master

I have reached out to the latest maintainer Mikko Koppanen but he did not
respond to my questions in the last 4 weeks.

I also wrote with Luca Boccassi from the zmq maintainers and he told me, that
Koppanen stepped down from the maintenance months ago.

Anyway i would like to provide a pecl version of the software, but i do not
have experience with the pecl system:

- How should the "package.xml" be edited?
- How do i verify the package works correctly?
- How to publish the package on pecl?
- Do i require a PECL account?

For me it would also be fine if someone from the pecl team takes over the "pecl
maintenance" part.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sebastian Jennen