I am Lochemem Bruno Michael, a PHP enthusiast from Kampala, Uganda. I became
enamored with building PHP extensions in the spring of 2018 and have, since
then, uploaded three modules - one whose purpose was driving forward the
learning process and two whose potencies I believe to be useful to the PHP
community. I would like for you to consider adding the ext-jwt and ext-couchdb
packages - those in the latter category - to the PECL repository whose
respective faculties are JWT-encoding and decoding and CouchDB database
interactions. I endeavor to maintain the said modules with vigor and aptly
respond to relevant changes.

Below are the links to the repositories for the PHP modules.

ext-jwt -  https://github.com/ace411/extjwt-cpp
ext-couchdb -  https://github.com/ace411/couchdb_ext

Thank you,

Lochemem Bruno Michael