On 07/06/21 2:02 pm, Christoph M. Becker wrote:
On 07.06.2021 at 07:31, Amish wrote:
I had applied for PECL account on very same day (2nd June 2021) but I
haven't got any response yet.

Do I need to do anything else?

The page showed that it may take days, so do I need to wait more?
A notification mail should have been sent to the ML about your request,
but apparently was not.  Anyhow, I have approved your account request,
and added you as lead maintainer for the PAM package.

Good luck with maintaining the extension!  Feel free to ask any
questions you have on this ML.

Ok I released a new version of PAM extension.

For some strange reason the package page still says:

  This package is not maintained, if you would like to take over please go to this page.

https://pecl.php.net/package/PAM

Please also check if I have done anything wrong as I am completely new to this pear and pecl thing.

Thanks and regards,

Amish.