Interesting note:  the pin swapping feature existed in Advanced PCB 2.8,
and disappeared on later versions for a while (including 99SE).  There have
been times (not recently) when I've designed a board in 2.8 just for the
pin swapping feature, and then brought it forward to 99SE for post-route
touch-up and Gerber generation.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.