Hi all

I'm currently working for customers who have AD and they prototype small
boards in house.

The problem I'm having is that the print output, (File->Fabrication
Outputs->Final), are not very accurate (regardless of printer type selected)

The tracks entering a fine pitch component print slightly off centre (they
preview this way also). When I produce gerber files and print those the
output comes out right.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way of producing gerber files with pad
holes showing for through hole components.

Is there a way of accomplishing this?

Cheers