From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dom Bragge
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:45 PM
To: Protel EDA forum
Subject: [PEDA] Place footprint

Using DXP2004sp4 on XP.

If I place a footprint on a PCB that doesn't have a corresponding
schematic part, how do I stop that part from being removed the next time
I do a
Design>Update PCB? I don't want to necessarily use the ECOGen:remove
part option as this works across the board, not just for that footprint.

Do I *have* to explode to primitives?

thanks

---------------------------------
Get it now.

Browse or Search Old Archives (2001-2004):

Browse or Search Current Archives (2004-Current):
http://www.mail-archive.com/peda@techservinc.com

Browse or Search Old Archives (2001-2004):

Browse or Search Current Archives (2004-Current):
http://www.mail-archive.com/peda@techservinc.com

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it
now.