For starters this unpublished fragment noted in Brent (2nd ed) as CSP to PC
[20 July 1890) (L 77) which reads in part:: "Since then God is using me ...
should I not be content? ..." And then his explicit description of his
experience in church which he describes in his own words as mystical on pp
209-10 of the same book. CSP's conclusion" "I have never before been
mystical, but now I am." The practical effect was his effort to define
pragmaticism as distinct from pragmatism and complete 70K or so mss pages,
many following the experience of April 24, 1992. I would suggest the
practical effect is manifest 100 years following his death. And that such
testimony in itself should at least be accorded a place in scholarly
awareness of his biography.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*