Just to maintain good order I am reposting to this thread a reply to Gary R
that addressed two oif his questions but did not mention that he was their
author. I have not yet gotten the hang of ensuring all posts that belong
together are in fact together. No harm done I hope. S

(Responding to Gary R) These are important questions:

What's the triadic connection to the PM?

I see the pragmatic maxim as a foundational insistence that all thought
move toward some experimental process by which it can be validated. Thus in
matters of religion, which can be described as supposition, the PM might
place some weight on the experience Peirce describes in the NA. The
implication being that the process of musement can lead to better
expressions and behaviors. Triadic Philosophy holds this =point of view
explicitly and argues that there is an inherent, positive result (reduction
of possible harm) in conscious consideration of signs in terms of Reality
Ethics and Aesthetics using the ethical index of democracy, helpfulness,
tolerance and non-idolatry and the aesthetic prod to truth-beauty,
beauty-truth to create a positive expression or result.

To the NA?  The Neglected Argument of Peirce is not something I read before
developing Triadic Philosophy. Much of TP is an amalgamation of about 10
years spent wrestling with Neitzsche (including a trip to Sils-Maria),
decades of involvement with a critique of Christianity focusing on creedal
messianism and experience in the world of mental health and with the
thinking behind Roberto Assagioli's Psythosynthesis. I saw Peirce as the
generator of TP because his realistic premises seemed to me immensely
relevant for now and the future. So I sit somewhat light to the text of NA
and happily advance my own experience of using the elements of Triadic
Philosophy to achieve results similar to those suggested by Peirce in NA
and elsewhere.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*