In a few words, Peirce offers a context for his "theology" (from
"Pragmatism In Retrospect - A Last Formulation." "I, for one, heartily
admit that a Humanism that does not pretend to be a science, but only an
instinct, like a bird's power of flight, but purified by meditation, is the
most precious contribution that has been made to  philosophy for ages."
What more need be said?

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*