Dear Phyllis Chiasson,
No! Just join LinkedIn for free, look up in groups PHILOSOPHY:MEDIEVAL
SCHOLASTICISM.
-X-
I should receive the Boler book today in the mail & will start. Just for your
information 1] I already have there my copy of Heidegger's habilitationsschrift
DUNS SCOTUS THEORY OF THE CATEGORIES AND MEANING by Martin Heidegger,
translated by Harold J.
Robbins with Introduction, De Paul University, 1978, Ph. D. dissertation. I try
to translate the extensive Latin quotations that Robbins does not. If you are
interested, I can send you my work as an attached file to you personally. 2]
Catholic University of America Press is issuing a translation in July of Duns
Scotus commentary on Aristotle's DE INTERPRETATIONE entitled DUNS SCOTUS ON
TIME AND EXISTENCE.
-x-
Gary C. Moore