Edwina, Stan, list,

It seems to me that who is misusing Peirce's three categories remains to
be seen.  (Plesse refer to my next email.)

With all the best.

Sung
Sungchul Ji, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Rutgers University
Piscataway, N.J. 08855
732-445-4701