Vinicius, Spanish-speaking friends of the List,
thanks for your article Vinicius, and in return here is also one in Spanish at Academia:

https://www.academia.edu/10284308/La_Manumisi%C3%B3n_de_las_im%C3%A1genes

It is an article written for Lexia 17-18 on how to do things with images...
"La manumisión de las imágenes"
by Martín M. Acebal, Miguel Bohórquez Nates, Claudio Guerri, Cristina Voto

All the best
Claudio

--
Prof. Dr. Arch. Claudio F. Guerri
Facultad de Arquitectura, Diseño y Urbanismo