CORRECTED:

I think the underlying question is whether matter is all there is to
anything. I think there is more than matter. So while I have no idea how
far your idea goes--trees are after all unable to move any distance and so
forth. But As a general proposition it seems to me probable that we cannot
see all of reality and reality is everything.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU