List,

It seems that all of Peirce's manuscripts at Harvard are now viewable online at a Humboldt University site. Maybe they've put the old microfiche images online or maybe the images are recently made. Only a few (Robin Catalogue) MSS numbers seem missing.

https://rs.cms.hu-berlin.de/peircearchive/pages/home.php

It's part of the same project that led to the 2012 publication of a book about Peirce's drawings http://www.iupui.edu/~arisbe/newbooks.htm#engel_queisner_viola <http://www.iupui.edu/%7Earisbe/newbooks.htm#engel_queisner_viola>

Here's a page about the plan for the *Peirce archive*:
http://www.kunstgeschichte.hu-berlin.de/forschung/laufende-forschungsprojekte/digital-peirce-archive/

It says "The archive will assemble around 100,000 manuscript pages....", and the archive now online says around 50,000 pages, so I guess the rest are innumerable drawings.

I've searched around for an announcement of its being put online but haven't found one.

Joe Ransdell would have been overjoyed at this achievement.

Best, Ben