From: CLARK GOBLE [mailto:cl...@lextek.com]
Sent: 15-Apr-17 13:49
To: Peirce-L <PEIRCE-L@list.iupui.edu>
Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Dyadic relations within the triadic

On Apr 15, 2017, at 10:28 AM, g...@gnusystems.ca <mailto:g...@gnusystems.ca>
wrote:

The upshot of this, as far as I can see, is that Firstness (possibility) cannot
determine Secondness (actuality) or Thirdness (law), and Secondness cannot
determine Thirdness: determination can only run in the other direction. And
again, this seems to me entirely consistent with the definitions of the three
trichotomies and the tenfold classification.

We should note that this is for a particular type of analysis and meaning of
determines. Since in his cosmology he’s not so limited. Further we can see how
what happens actually affects what is possible. (If a bridge collapses it’s no
longer possible to cross) So we should be careful not to assume NDTR applies to
any type of analysis.