Jerry,

A misunderstanding here. I did not mean all sign classifications in the world. I meant those parts in CSP's work where he developed more and more complex classification systems; and that taken in the context of all his work. - Also, when said: "I have not found (etc...), I meant in the context of my work.

Of your work I said nothing.

Meanings are contextual. - Do we agree in that?

Best, Kirsti