Jerry, List.

I know well CP2.230 because I translated it to spanish in 1974 and I took
it to Kenneth Ketner to Harvard on 1989. But would need to meditate more
time to approach some answer to your queries.

Really I don't find correlation among the important peircean statement you
refer and the theory of Tarski's metalenguajes. I don't think that Peircean
Semiotic has a lot of relationship with the theory of that branch of the
Logic.

Anyway I will continue studying the topic.

Cheers,
Armando Sercovich

Coordinator
Interamerican Semiotic Center Charles Sanders Peirce (Cispeirce)