List , John:

I wrote:

"Because it violates the common sense of the meaning of natural language terms
in the premise.”

John, your introducing the issue of the "Law of the Excluded Middle” is a red
herring to me.  Let me add a word or two to clarify my intent.

My concern is rather esoteric from the attempt of mathematical / logical
reasoning to reduce meaning to empty symbols.
My concern is founded on the nature of the meanings of signs / signals / icons
/ indexes and symbols.

The usage of the term “Everything” includes, I presume, all possible premises,
irrespective of the symbolic origin of the premise. “Everything”, in my
opinion, goes far beyond the ultra-simple notions mathematical logic,
mathematical formalisms, and  physical units of representations (abstractions
from nature).

The universe is what it is and the CSP writings challenges us find
representations of all its emanations, not merely those that are concerned to
the well-worn paths of predicate logic and ridiculous functions that ignore the
observable nature of nature.

If one wishes to explore the pragmatic nature of “everything”, one could choose
a significant concern, such as the practice of medicine or molecular biology.

Cheers

Jerry