BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Oh
dear, oh dear. I love the smell of newly cut grass. Does that mean -
it must mean - yes, yes, that I am some kind of hidden sadist; that I
love the 'smell of destruction'; that I am transported by the whiff of

        But yes, every cell has memory, i.e., Thirdness - and can 'feel'
[Firstness] and react [Secondness]...

        Edwina Taborsky
 On Sat 25/11/17  5:30 PM , John F Sowa s...@bestweb.net sent:
 On 11/25/2017 8:21 AM, Stephen Jarosek wrote:
 > Plants don’t have brains because the choices that they make
 > from their Umwelts are simple, and in “slow motion”.
 Yes, but every cell from bacteria on up has memory and can
 signal neighboring cells via chemical excretions.  When a cell
 is attacked, it can generate such chemicals even at the instant
 before it disintegrates.
 The next time you mow your lawn, remember that the smell of the
 newly cut grass is a scream that says "THE LAWNMOWER MONSTER
 IS ATTACKING!" -- or some paraphrase to that effect.