List:

A couple of months ago, Gary Richmond posted a call for papers from *Signs
- International Journal of Semiotics*.  In response, I submitted a somewhat
lengthy essay that I derived from a series of List discussions that took
place in the late summer and early autumn of 2016 under such subject
headings as "Peirce's Theory of Thinking" and "Peirce's Cosmology."  I am
pleased and honored to report that it has now been published, and since
*Signs* is open-source, it is available to anyone online.

https://tidsskrift.dk/signs/article/view/103187/152244


Feedback is welcome!

Regards,

Jon Alan Schmidt - Olathe, Kansas, USA
Professional Engineer, Amateur Philosopher, Lutheran Layman
www.LinkedIn.com/in/JonAlanSchmidt - twitter.com/JonAlanSchmidt
-----------------------------
PEIRCE-L subscribers: Click on "Reply List" or "Reply All" to REPLY ON PEIRCE-L 
to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to [email protected] . To 
UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message not to PEIRCE-L but to [email protected] with the 
line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of the message. More at 
http://www.cspeirce.com/peirce-l/peirce-l.htm .




Reply via email to