Yes, I had that in mind in sending the CP quote and it seems relevant to
recent discussions. Then there is this: "IN an article published in The
Monist for January 1891, I endeavored to show what ideas ought to form the
warp of a system of philosophy, and particularly emphasised that of absolute
chance." Is that an exaggeration? Or is it God's notion of correcting
errors that would otherwise occur? Or?

amazon.com/author/stephenrose