Jon -- Our interpretations are a frail reed to expect others to embrace.
If we have something to add to what we take Peirce to mean, that makes
sense. But why argue over taking something he said is quasi aka vague and
saying it is meant to be specific. Peirce is not here to demur. Agreeing is
a stretch. What else is there to say?
to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to . To
UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message not to PEIRCE-L but to with the
line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of the message. More at .