Thanks very much for this. My wife and I recently visited Milford and Arisbe.
My own hope is that someday Arisbe itself can be restored as a Peirce museum.
But in the meantime this project is excellent.

It was quite moving to visit the small Peirce section of the local Milford
museum, to see photos and objects from his life and to read through facsimiles
of his correspondence. No one at the museum knew all that much about him.

A monument is a welcome project.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2018, at 05:48, Gary Richmond