List,
I am not up to date with the thread, but about the aliens topic to me it seems most likely, that there is a galactic confederation, which has declared the earth for nature reserve. Visiting earth and giving us hints of aliens (sending signals) is prohibited. They only take discrete actions, when we are about to destroy ourselves, e.g. the (quite some) times we were close to nuclear war. The few UFO and aliens sightings that weren´t hoaxes were caused by alien outlaw teenagers on joyrides with stolen or from their parents borrowed UFOs with disabled (neutrino or quantums entanglement) transponders. And so on, I will write a scifi book some time.
Best, Helmut

 17. Mai 2018 um 07:16 Uhr
 "Gary Richmond" <gary.richm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
John S, list,

And I think it's significant in the context of the several recent threads that Peirce was one of the first scientists to imagine that there had to be a cosmos beyond the Milky Way, our own galaxy.

Best,

Gary

Gary Richmond
Philosophy and Critical Thinking
Communication Studies
LaGuardia College of the City University of New York
718 482-5690