Charles, List,

The list has indeed been quiet this October, although there were posts
later in September than the 27th, as well as posts on Oct. 6, 10, and 20 at
least. Over the decades of my being on Peirce-L I see that activity ebbs
and flows and for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes this seems seasonal, such
that summer sometimes sees  less posting. However, this summer the forum
was humming, so it's possible that we're experiencing the summer 'effect'
in the fall.

Usually, though, frequent posters merely get busy in their personal and
professional lives at the same time, this often being the case with
academics and students. Sometime fewer posts arriving seem to be the
consequence of a kind of posting 'fatigue'.

Since the list received the post to which I'm responding, I'm assuming that
you are still on Peirce-L and the 'problem' is merely the list becoming
somewhat quiet for a time.

Best,

Gary

*Gary Richmond*