 On Fri 11/01/19  1:05 PM , "Helmut Raulien" h.raul...@gmx.de sent:
  Hey Stephen! Now my antiesoteric seizure is over, I agree with you.
The unspeakable exists, experience preceeds ratio and analysis.
Friends? Best, Helmut    11. Januar 2019 um 18:57 Uhr
 Von: "Stephen Curtiss Rose"
    [Wittgenstein, Kierkegaard and the Unspeakable
https://buff.ly/2Cewjo6 [1] ] [  Mohrfeld, Joseph C. (2005)
"Wittgenstein, Kierkegaard and the Unspeakable," Journal of
Undergraduate Research at Minnesota State University, Mankato: Vol. 5
, Article 17.
 Available at: https://cornerstone.lib.mnsu.edu/jur/vol5/iss1/17 [2]
]      I surmise Jesus drove Nietsche mad though some might blame his
sister. I assume that N's remarks on the beautiful and amor fati
indicate a fundamental ambivalence inherited from his father. Peice I
include because of my curious sense of relationship to him and to what
I sense were mystical experiences that he alludes to. Of course the
unspeakable has been spoken of forever by religion with massive
effect if you are not blinded by media. but religion cannot achieve
the level of personal spirituality that is needed to create the
change wrought by this unspeakable The individual is the seat of
possible enlightenment. I warrant that the three men under discussion
were products of their time and that understandings are in the eye of
the interpreter. Best, S            amazon.com/author/stephenrose [3]