I agree completely, Stephen. Thank you,

Martin

On Jan 12, 2019, at 9:54 AM, Stephen Curtiss Rose
<stever...@gmail.com<mailto:stever...@gmail.com>> wrote:

"asphyxiating on individualist logic" has the aura of a common meme which
treats individualism along with ego as more or less verboten in enlightened
circles. To me the problem lies precisely in what you hint. Ignoring the
universal. But until we can admit the prime importance of mind and of the
person we are committing the very error we anathematize. A triadic approach
says that we must honor the individual and the material and the mental while we
understand the foundational causalities you reference.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose<http://amazon.com/author/stephenrose>

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:46 AM Martin Kettelhut