Supplement: But I have understood, that this is the categorial sequence order, and the determination order is different, and starts wit Od.
Robert,

I am not a Peirce-expert. I have thought to have understood, that it is (3.3.), thirdness of thirdness, and the same as normal interpretant. The hexadic sign is {(1.), (2.1.), (2.2.), (3.1.), (3.2.), (3.3.)}, or (S, Oi, Od, Ii, Id, If), is it? If what I wrote is correct, I find it amazing, that the If´s function and determinational action is *merely* to confirm, that the object is, like all objects, identical with itself, and not identical with any other object. Something like the Pauli-Principle, a sort of basic axiom, that is part of common sense.

Best,

Helmut

 19. Mai 2020 um 21:08 Uhr
 "robert marty" <robert.mart...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Helmut,

you are very close to what I say... however, I would like to know where you place this final interpretant in the hexadic sign...

Best

Robert