Dear Claudio,

This is exciting news indeed, and in an area of semiotics which I know
holds considerable interest to at least several members of the Peirce-L
forum including me.

Thank you for all the excellent work you have done and continue to do in
the Peircean semiotics -- including his three categories -- of design and
ecology, including the semiotics of art, architecture, etc. I'm delighted
that many of your works are available in English; were my Spanish better,
I'd delve into some of your work written in that beautiful language.
https://uba.academia.edu/CGuerri

 I have plans to be in Europe from September 9 through the 24th (Brussels,
Amsterdam/Tilburg, and Berlin) and will see if it is still possible to
adjust my schedule to include your Warsaw panel.

Warm regards,

Gary