----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 1:51 PM

Neal,

I didn't succeed in opening your attachment. Could you possibly copy it
and send it as a mail?

Kirsti

7.5.2006 kello 23:09, Neal Bruss kirjoitti:

  . . . and notice how the first two clauses of the passage link
"entelechy" with the Peirce's freuqent turn to grammar in his logic,
and, of course, to his semiotic. ["The mode of being of the composition
of thought, which is always of the nature of the attribution of a
predicate to a subject . . . ].

> <winmail.dat>---

---