Dear Benjamin:
thanks for your enlightening quotes from Aquinas and for your clarifying your entelecheian logou. Always a pleasant and learningfull note from you.
Dears Victoria and Gary:
I'm glad I'm not completely out of the subject.

List:
I'll try to get back to the subject in a more decent way soon.
all the best
cass.