Piotr Golebiowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ok, I found some solution, but I'm really don't understand, why it's
> working now ;)
>
> I moved information about xp tags (PelTag::XP_TITLE) from group EXIF
> to IFD in PelIfd.php file.
>
> If someone can explain me, why it's now working or maybe this is
> done in wrong way?

Each tag is restricted in where it is allowed to be inserted. The
PelIfd::validTags() method controls this, as I think you found out.

The XP_* tags are not standard and so it can very well be that I made
a mistake by restricting them to the EXIF IFD... I don't use Windows
myself so any feedback is appreciated!

--
Martin Geisler  ---  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ---  http://mgeisler.net

Read, write, create Exif data in PHP with PEL:       http://pel.sf.net