Support Requests item #1741348, was opened at 2007-06-22 04:25
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by davidlesieur
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650323&aid=1741348&group_id=108380

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I use PEL within Drupal Exif module.
I enter ASCII fields into jpeg files using Exifer:
Exif Description, Artist, Copyright (author and editor) and User comment.
All fields show correctly on the uploaded image using Irfanview, Opanda and
Exifer.
However, the Drupal displayed fields Description and Artist are always
truncated by one character.
Sometimes, but not always, the Comment field is also truncated (seems to depend
on actual content, eg, with an html line break, no problem).
Copyright seems to be OK. Drupal follows with " (photographer0" and " (editor)".
I have submitted a similar support request to Drupal but no takers yet.
I would be very grateful for assistance.

Comment By: David Lesieur (davidlesieur)