From: Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pel-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 10:11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Using gps.php

Zoltan Bartalis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for answering, Martin. My file is pretty simple:
>
> <?php
>
> include("pel/examples/gps.php");
>
> $input = '../rolls/2006420/00800.jpg';
> $output = 'photos4panoramio/00800.jpg';
> $description = 'A fancy description.';
> $comment = 'A fancy comment.';
> $model = 'A fancy camera.';
> $latitude = 43.6596;
> $longitude = -65.3109;
> $altitude = 0.00;
> $date_time = '2003:12:18 14:58:05';
>
> addGpsInfo($input, $output, $description, $comment, $model,
>            $longitude, $latitude, $altitude, $date_time);
>
> ?>

Yeah, that is as simple as it can get... and it works for me, there's
 no
syntax errors in your file.

You might want to download the gps.php file again... other than that, I
don't know where the problem would be :-(

--
Martin Geisler

      Do your secure multi-party computations (SMPC) with VIFF,
              the Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework.
                     Download at http://viff.dk/