PT Jasindo Duta Segara searching for qualified Master and Chief Engineer who
hold ANT I and ATT I with general cargo experiences to join with our vessels as
follows :
1. Ship's Type : General Cargo
GRT/DWT : 9600/11800
position needed : Master with ANT I Lisence
Joining date : August 2010
2. Ship's Type : General Cargo
GRT/DWT : 8579/10810
position needed : Master with ANT I Lisence
Joining date : Sept 2010
3. Ship's Type : General Cargo
GRT/DWT/H.P : 7442/11443/3900
position needed : Chief Engineer with ATT I Lisence
Joining date : Sept 2010
For more information please visit our office or contact us on :
PT Jasido Duta Segara
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Rukan INKOPAL Blok C No 55
Kelapa Gading - Jakarta Utara
Phone. 021-45851225
Fax. 021-45851228
E-mail. [email protected]
Website. www.jasindods.com
contact person : opan
Phone. 081384443662
E-mail. [email protected]
------------------------------------
Moderator tdk bertanggung jawab atas kebenaran isi dan/atau identitas asli
pengirim berita. ATTACHMENT akan dibanned, krmkan ke pelaut-owner atau upload
ke FILE. Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pelaut/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pelaut/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/