I have to agree totally wil Leo Casey "The notion that property
can be enforced as antything less than a civil right, that is,
within the state, (!!!)is, quite simply, dead wrong."  My point
exactly.
  And for those of you who don't know about Brolgas (from Barkeley's
post), here is the verse from my favourite song:

"The pelican and the crane they came in from the plain,
to amuse the company with a Higland fling;
The dear old bandicoot played  a tune apon his flute,
and the native bears sat round them in a ring.
The BROGA and the crow san a son of long ago,
The frill-necked  lizard listened with a smile,
and the Emu standing near with his claw up to his ear,
Said, "Funniest thing I've heard for quite a while."

Ask Bill what a Broga looks like! (Steeve might be able to help?)

Mishiveously,
Paul,
Paul Phillips,
University of Manitoba