Subject: [PEN-L:3364] labor statistics
Date:    3/14/96 9:31 AM

BTW, I believe that the trashing of RJ Burns, SJ, occurred on the
_Marxism_ list, not on pen-l. It also was done by someone who
(though sometimes quite lucid), sometimes flips out and offends
absolutely everyone, left, right, & center.

in pen-l solidarity,

Jim Devine   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Econ. Dept., Loyola Marymount Univ.
7900 Loyola Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045-8410 USA
310/338-2948 (daytime, during workweek); FAX: 310/338-1950
"It takes a busload of faith to get by." -- Lou Reed.