I wouldn't say it's the best paper but certainly the best in the US.  Its
editorial stance is another matter altogether.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony P. D'Costa
Associate Professor                             Ph: (253) 692-4462
Comparative International Development           Fax: (253) 692-5612
University of Washington                        Box Number: 358436
1900 Commerce Street
Tacoma, WA 98402, USA