>>> Max Sawicky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/18/00 03:07PM >>>
>>> Max Sawicky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/17/00 04:51PM >>>
I'm continually surprized by how little attention there
is here to 'dollarization.'

CB: What's important about dollarization ?

That's what I was hoping others could tell me.

Off the top of my head, it would seem to have
dire implications for the independence of other
countries and the adequacy of their money supply,
from the standpoint of employment and investment.

CB: Wouldn't a stronger dollar likely increase the U.S. trade deficit ?

CB