I don't think it's worth my time forwarding the articles on Mozambican
cashews to Krugman, since he's already staked his reputation on the cashew
question in the NY TIMES and is unlikely to back down.

But we have someone who's a pretty orthodox economist on pen-l. Brad, what
do you think of the articles that Yoshie forwarded to us about cashews
vis-a-vis Krugman's case?
Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] & http://liberalarts.lmu.edu/~JDevine
"From the east side of Chicago/ to the down side of L.A.
There's no place that he gods/ We don't bow down to him and pray.
Yeah we follow him to the slaughter / We go through the fire and ash.
Cause he's the doll inside our dollars / Our Lord and Savior Jesus Cash
(chorus): Ah we blow him up -- inflated / and we let him down -- depressed
We play with him forever -- he's our doll / and we love him best."
-- Terry Allen.