On Sun, 3 Nov 1996 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> <<
>  Finally, I expect the people on this list who consider Rick Wolff to be an
>  infallible god and guru to be incensed by my criticisms of him and respond
>  with a lot of verbiage. Given the priorities in my life, I am unlikely to
>  respond.
>
>  Pete Bohmer >>
>
> brother peter,
>
> i really did not expect this kind of trash insult from you. why?
>
> bill olson

Billy, I hope you are doing well.  Notice my comment is only a criticism
of those who consider Wolff to be an infallible god and guru. Unless you
consider him to be such which I did not assume; it is not meant in any way
as a criticism of you or of others who feel they have learned something of
value from him. Peter