Louis: What a joke! Does anybody think that Barclay Rosser would be
posting all of that highly detailed information about Hungary and China
to the Marxism list if having this at his fingertips was not part
of his job? Here, you want some highly detailed technical information
from me?:

In Perl, the variable that can be used to represent standard input is $_.
In Sybase, the number of rows that are returned in an SQL statement can be
limited through the use of the set rowcount command.

Big fucking deal. Do you think that if I wasn't paid to administer Unix
based client-server applications, I would know about this sort of stuff.
No way.