> For example, in her utopian novel, WOMAN ON THE EDGE OF
>> TIME, Marge Piercy's utopians have been biologically altered to
encourage
>> equality and democracy: biological men breast-feed babies, babies are
>> produced by incubators, etc.

as it is "written" above, Marge Piercy is making an implicit case for
biological reductionism. "Culture" enters into play to "endorse" her
utopian vision of "biologically altered" men.

so culture "corrects" what is biologically "incorrect" (according to her)
.. Piercy's argument is *still* biologically essentialist...

>I don't find name-calling of this sort to be useful. More useful would be
>if you were to read her novel.

I already read her novel in Turkish version. More useful would be if you
were to improve your knowledge of feminism, since you are confusing
different feminist positions..

It is FLAT absurd to compare leftist feminist position to Marge Piecy's
biologically guided cultural feminism. No feminist reader would buy this..

Mine