Okay, everybody. I'm disappearing. Things are going to get straightened out
on marxism-international. God bless you one and all, except for Jerry Levy
and Jim Devine.

Louis Proyect

Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:52:37 -0500 (EST)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Louis R Godena)
Subject: M-I: list matters
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Returning from an unexpectedly long sojourn into the bowels of a Connecticut
tool-and-dye factory,  I was looking forward to a day or two of rest before
returning to M-International.     This,  alas,  is not to be.    I will not
even ask what in the hell is going on.    The rules are very clear -- there
is no flaming permitted on this list.    By  "flaming",  I mean the
persistent personal abuse of other members.     I am in the process of
contacting the other moderators, whom I am sure have suffered through this
long enough.    This needs to end.

Now.

Louis Godena,
co-moderator